Wednesday 30 September 2015

Week 4, lecture with David

David mentioned that for our presentations we should present our work in backwards chronology, starting with the present and working back to week 1 to show where we're at and how we got there.

He also mentioned that we needed to find out what exactly interests us about our research questions. Why do I want to do it, what will I gain, what is my goal, what is going to be my outcome?

So for my research question, at this stage, I am really interested in exploring character design and character narrative in games and looking at which has the greater impact on the audience. I want to research this to further my understanding of what makes a good character, but also I want to find out how important the actual art of the character is, in terms of making an impact on the player.

No comments:

Post a Comment